Saturday, May 26, 2007

Did You Know The Police are Releasing a New CD?

Did you know The Police are releasing a new CD?

The release of this new Police cd will be a great addition to any fan’s collection.

My sister absolutely loved The Police in the 80’s and I know that she still does. I would really love to win this new CD for her. We would all wake up rocking to the sounds of The Police coming from her bedroom. She had posters and loved all the songs Sting and the Police sang.

This Police cd would be the perfect gift for me to give her. I wasn’t always so into The Police at that time (though I really do like Sting and the songs by him and The Police.) I would more than likely make fun of her. I don’t know why, I really like the sound of the band and it seems to fit my style of music. So I think it would be a nice gesture if I could get this CD and give to her.

This CD looks like it will have all of the best and favorite songs put out by The Police. The songs listed by track are:

Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. Fallout
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next to You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole in My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message in a Bottle
9. Reggatta de Blanc
10. Bring on the Night
11. Walking on the Moon
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me
13. Driven to Tears
14. Canary in a Coalmine

Disc: 2
1. Do Do Do de da da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits in the Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10. Walking in Your Footsteps
11. Synchronicity II
12. King of Pain
13. Murder by Numbers
14. Tea in the Sahara



I would really love to surprise my sis by giving her this great new CD!





Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

No comments: