Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Did You Know About the Warriors?

Did you know about the Warriors?

My son is into basketball and the NBA playoffs. He has been keeping me caught up on all the important highlights. Especially where his teams stand as well as where our local team stands.

But the biggest upset he has kept me abreast of is the upset by the Warriors over the Dallas Mavericks. If I've got this right, the Mavericks were the number one seed coming into the playoffs and the Warriors were the number eight seed. Now in all the junior high basketball tournaments I've seen, the number eight seed is going to get slaughtered by the number one seed. But not so in pro-ball.

It seems that the Warriors have come out fighting, defeating the Mavericks in three straight games! Pretty amazing!



Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

No comments: