Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Did You Know About Doritios Fight For the Flavor?

Did you know about Doritos Fight for the Flavor?

Actually, I did! As I was looking for individual packages of Doritos for our camping trip, I wanted to find the larger individual package, the 99 cent size, not the tiny ones. We were going to make "walking tacos" and each needed our own bag of Doritos. It is basically a taco salad in the bag. As I was searching, I noticed a couple of new flavors of Doritos and that it was questionable if they would stay around.

I didn't really know what it was all about until I saw Dorito's Fight for the flavor campaign. Here you can see the fight between two opposing flavors of Doritos as they battle it out to see who really will stay in your grocery aisle and who will be retired. Personally, I am rooting for the Wild White Nacho flavor. And if you have a preference in this winner take all duel, you can vote for your choice as well. After all, we all know that these are among the most important and impacting decisions in our daily lives! You can view some of the actual footage that Doritos has released to help you in your decision of just which flavor should win this flavor duel. As long as it's all done in good taste, we should all be happy with the final winner!











Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

2 comments:

Ari said...

This is hilarious!

silken said...

glad you enjoyed it. it is pretty silly!