Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Did You Know I Finally Got Paid By Bloggerwave?

Did you know I finally got paid by bloggerwave?

For a time, there had been some question as to the legitimacy of this new blogging for money ad company. There had been several blogs written wondering if bloggerwave was even above board. There was no communication, nor was their even a way for bloggers to contact the site (the links provided either were broken or emails that did get sent were returned undeliverable-these actually happened to me). But today I did get paid by bloggerwave, as did some other associates of mine. I hope this is now the beginning of a better stint with bloggerwave.

1 comment:

Adsense Tips said...

I am very glad to hear that you were paid by bloggerwave - I was concerned when I read the 'scam' reports last week. I just hope bloggerwave carries on paying, I have several opps outstanding!

Flora