Friday, August 10, 2007

Did You Know the Importance of Having a Technorati Profile?

Did you know the importance of having a Technorati Profile?

Setting up and claiming your blog on technorati is good for your blog. It will help drive traffic to your blog, giving you more readers and raising your page rank. It is super easy to sign up with technorati. Simply log in and set up your profile. Then you can begin adding your blogs. I had a problem with two getting set up the first time. I simply emailed them, drawing this to their attention (I found the right way to ask about it through the faq file). I had a really nice reply back, though it did take about a week to hear from them (which they said it may take that long) And now I am set to go with technorati.

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I tried that a couple of times with my blog on WU and could never get it accepted. Quite awhile ago I tried with WordPress and it went right through. I guess it helps.

silken said...

I think I tried it a while ago too, probably w/ the WU blog. most of mine went right thru as well, but had the trouble w/ two of them. now they are all accepted and it seems to help raise the traffic and page rank.