Thursday, August 23, 2007

Did You Know About Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Remedies?

Did you know about Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea Remedies?

I haven't been feeling well the last two days. Stuffy nose and head and a very sore throat. I did finally break down and take some advil yesterday, my throat hurt so bad. I do hate to take medicines, so my friend told me about Traditional Medicinals herbal tea remedies.

I am using the Breathe Easy and the Throat Coat (I could only find the kid's formula) and taking some airborne. The teas actually do help, but they are very temporary effects. The Breathe Easy has a very strong smell and aftertaste, but the last cup I drank I was able to handle fairly well. The Throat Coat isn't so hard to take, as it is formulated for kids. I am hoping to stave this cold off and not have to take any more medicine.

No comments: