Saturday, March 10, 2007

Did You Know Unsigned Artists Can Gain Exposure?

Did You Know Unsigned Artists Can Gain Exposure? I know a few people who are experienced Acoustic Artists in their own right. But they have never had the exposure they could get from Unsigned .

If you are looking to gain a following or just to let people hear your sound, you might consider getting yourself on this site. There are over 200 unsigned artists just waiting to share their sound on this site. Unsigned allows you to post your email address and the URL to your website. This allows possible employers to contact you directly. This looks like a great opportunity for all parties involved.

I just looked to see if my uncle, my brother-in-law, or my husband's cousin had a listing there. They don't. I bet if they did, they would really benefit from the exposure they could gain from a site like this.





This has been a sponsered post.

No comments: