Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Did You Know Microwave Popcorn Butter Can Ruin Your Clothes?

Did You Know Microwave Popcorn Butter Can Ruin Your Clothes? While away last week, we stayed in a hotel. This hotel had a kitchen, including a small microwave. We bought some popcorn to snack on. My son put his popcorn in the microwave and it popped up all right, but not just right. I tried taking the turn table out of the microwave to see if that helped. It didn't. All of the kernals did not pop. But I decided to eat it anyway. I dumped the contents of the bag onto a styrofoam plate. Because all of the kernals hadn't popped, there was excess butter, which burned through the plate and onto my new, favorite pair of jeans. As of now, I have been unable to completely remove the butter stain from the jeans. If I find a "cure" I will be sure to post it here.