Sunday, March 25, 2007

Did You Know There is a One Step Metric Converter Calculator?

Did You Know There is a One Step Metric Converter Calculator? Boy, I need this! My sister lives overseas and when we go to visit, it can be quite confusing to figure out what the temperature is going to be. We have been used to using standard English measurements all our lives and don't really even know how to convert the difference (though my son just learned all the formulas in his math studies!)

I got a recipe from a friend of my sister, a delicious quiche recipe that my whole family loved when we were blessed to sample it at our new friend's home. Only problem, it was written in metric measurements! If I had the 1-Step Metric Conversion Calculator, it would be a breeze to convert the measurements to standard measurements and I would be more precise in the conversion as well.







This has been a sponsered post.

No comments: