Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Did You Know Skateboard Decks Sure Have Changed?

Did you know that skateboard decks sure have changed over the last 30 years? I joined a 4H skateboard club when I was 10 years old. Back then, I had a red Hang Ten skateboard and knew nothing about changing decks.

Now, my son skates and knows all about the different skate decks and accessories. In the meantime, I have learned which brands of decks he prefers. He really likes Element, Zoo York, Toy Machine and Shorty's. Of course, certain decks can be better for specific moves. Some are better for riding while others are better for jumping and tricks.

We have purchased boards and decks online as well as from skate shops. It is nice to be able to look at different boards and designs on line, and you can often save money. And by looking at decks on line you get to view a full array of many different brands at once. You can even look at getting a custom deck.



This has been a sponsered post.

No comments: