Friday, February 29, 2008

Did You Know About Borba Skin Care Products?

Did You Know About Borba skin care products?

When I read the question "Do you look your age?"(out loud) my husband answered “YES”. I told him that’s pretty good. As for me, my gray head makes me look older than my age! And Ihave noticed changes in my skin as well over the last few years. Reading about Borba skin care products like HD-illuminating Plasma Crystals makes me see that many people these days are anxious to take care of wrinkles and fine lines, dullness and an uneven tone. The HD helps to resurface and revitalize skin and reflects light and minimizes the appearance of pores giving skin a youthful look. The plasma also helps to defy age by giving a smoother, brighter look to skin. Because Borba products target the inner skin, you can be sure that you will be gaining healthy skin from the inside out. All Borba products are tested, approved, and recommended by dermatologists.

Borba is running a special offer right now. If you spend $100 you will get a sampler kit including Clarifying Micro-Diamond Cleanser, Clarifying Concentrate and Clarifying Aqua-less Crystalline. This kit, worth $25, should help you be on your way to more radiant, more youthful looking skin.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.