Thursday, February 21, 2008

Did You Know About Tours To Washington D.C?

Did you know about tours to Washington D.C.?

I have been to Washington D.C. a few times. I have never thought of it as a really romantic place to visit. Historical, educational, beneficial, enlightening, moving-these are words I would have used to describe a trip to Washington D. C. I do remember one time as a teen watching my parents stroll across the ma...holding pinkies! At the time we laughed at them and teased them. But years later when we took our family, I would have to admit that strolling hand in hand with my husband under the cherry blossoms is something I consider romantic. Those are the kind of moments that keep you bonded when your raising and teaching kids.

If you have been looking for vacation ideas for a trip to D.C., you may want to check with Trusted Tours & Attractions. They can help you to arrange the things you would love to see and visit. There are some really great packages available. You may enjoy the trolley tour, or maybe a bike tour to see the monuments, walking tours, a Mt. Vernon cruise and tour. And right now you can enter to win a free digital camera by signing up for the newsletter. Perfect for your next trip!



No comments: