Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Did You Know That Eating Raw Oysters Are Not a Threat To Healthy Individuals?

Did you know that eating raw oysters are not a threat to healthy individuals?

Living near the Gulf, I know many people who love to eat Gulf oysters, even raw. It seems that there has been a lot of cry over eating raw oysters. But I have learned that eating raw oysters is ok for healthy people. So my dad, my husband and especially my father-in-law can enjoy those raw oysters to their hearts content. As for me, I'll eat them cooked, thank you!

Here is some oyster fun from the three kids in my home.

Z: What did the oyster say to the clam?
Nothing! Oysters can't talk!


K: What did the oyster say to the pearl?
I've got you covered!

A (with a little revising from me!):

Oysters are boisterous
they are noiseters
but the poisters
are hoisters

Hope you enjoy your oysters as much!!



No comments: