Friday, February 1, 2008

Did You Know I've Been Taking Photos?

Did you know I've been taking photos?

My friend Montucky is always posting such lovely photos of the place where he lives. The place I live is not nearly so beautiful as that. But still, it's where I live and my husband said I should post picts of it. So from time to time I will be playing with my new camera and posting some of the more interesting shots.

Last weekend I wanted to get a shot of the beach. I was working on a project for my travel swap partner and needed a couple more shots to finish up. Here are the photos I got:









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed those photos! It has been a long time since I have been near a nice beach and I miss it. I spent lots of time near or on the water during the time I spent on the coast of North Carolina and was very fond of it.

I certainly agree with your husband that you should post photos of your area. I'm certain that I won't be the only one who will enjoy them!

wolf said...

I liked them too! Looks quite a bit warmer than here.

silken said...

thanks for stopping in here guys. yes, it is quite a bit warmer here than your way!

this beach is certainly not the prettiest around, but it's what I know. it was a nice enough day, but a bit chilly for me. it's always so windy on the sea wall...

I know I need to post more photos of our area. that is part of what I love about visiting other blogs, so just maybe others would like to see some of south TX :)

tripleZmom said...

Oh, I want to go to the beach right now!

silken said...

come on down jersey girl! it isn't the best beach in the world, but it is pleasant enough!

though about now I would prefer a tropical beach somewhere really warm! :)