Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Did You Know Whole Foods Market Will Discontinue Plastic Bags?

Did you know Whole Foods Market will discontinue plastic bags?

We were able to get to a Whole Foods Market yesterday and saw the sign announcing this plan. I have noticed many stores selling re-usable bags recently. I like this trend and think it's a good idea. I've even started buying a few of those bags to use. But Whole Foods is the first store committed to becoming plastic bag free. By April 22, 2008-Earth Day-Whole Foods will discontinue the use of the plastic bags.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also like the trend of re-usable bags and getting rid of the plastic. I know there's a lot of emphasis on it now in California. Making the switch will be a fairly easy thing for those who can shop often and nearby. A little more difficult when, like we did today, we drive 80 miles into a city and buy to stock up a lot of things. That will have to be worked on!

silken said...

oh, yes, that would be tough! I saw a carrier for the back of a car the other day. It could only hold 2 grocery bags, but might could be an idea...

I have been getting a couple of the re-usable bags at the grocery store. I need to remember to take them with me now!

Unknown said...

- Obat Jerawat
- Obat Jerawat Herbal
- Obat Pembesar Penis
- Cara Memperpanjang Penis
- Toko Alat Bantu Sex
- Alat Bantu Sex
- Obat Perangsang Permen Karet
- Permen Cinta
- Obat Bius Wanita
- Obat Bius Asli
- Obat Bius Semprot
- Obat Bius Cair