Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Did You Know Who To Vote For This Year???

Did you know who to vote for this year?

I sure don't!! I don't really like any of them. I did not last election either. I voted third party last election. I would like to this time, too. But I am scared!! Really!! The front runners of this year's election really scare me!

I took a little quiz on our local news station website. It is a tool to help you see which candidates you most agree with. Mine came up as Ron Paul. I was not all that surprised. We are from the same area of the country. My dad grew up in the same town as Mr. Paul. I don't know how much I agree with him on things, but this little quiz rendered up his name as my candidate.

I still don't know who to vote for!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a problem with all of these candidates, too. It seems like the way the two major parties are organized, there isn't room for a good candidate, just a party candidate.

tripleZmom said...

I refused to take the political quizzes this year because when I did in 2004 one came up with Al Sharpton. AL SHARPTON.

Right now I'm all about who's going to tick me off the least.

silken said...

montucky--I really am scared for my kids' futures...I do not like any of these candidates and really cannot justify in mind one to vote for. I don't know if I will sit out the vote, vote against someone, or vote for the lesser of all the evils....I just don't know....

silken said...

jersey...I took that quiz just to see...I think that is my husband's approach--voting against so many candidates. He says both voting third party for someone I can live with or not voting at all are the same...a wasted vote...but if it is what I really believe, is it really wasted??

I just don't know...

Anonymous said...

See HERE