Saturday, February 9, 2008

Did You Know About Money Magic News?

Did you know about Money Magic News?

Here is a site you can go to for learning all about mortgages, credit and loans. This is something my husband and I have struggled with for years. In fact, we just went to visit a financial adviser this past week.

With Money Magic, you can keep up on all the relevant news. For example, the credit crunch and mortgage talk has been big all this past year. One news item that caught my eye is how to pay off your mortgage early. That is a goal my husband and I had hoped to achieve. As of now, we are not on track to do so, but we know that is attainable if we get and stay smart with our money.

Stop by if you have questions about first time mortgage, Remortgage, commercial mortgage, and be sure to check out the mortgage calculator.



No comments: