Sunday, February 3, 2008

Did You Know How To Erase People from Photos?

Did you know how to erase people from photos?

I did not but I knew there had to be a way. Last week, I was working on a a project for my travel swap partner. She loves beaches so I wanted to put together a collage of all the beaches I've visited. With my new photo software, it was easy! The only one I had a problem with was a 24 year old photo of my sisters and me at a beach. I wanted to keep the beach photo, but without us in it. I knew that with this new software, there had to be a way for it to be done.

I do not have a manual for the software, but there is one online. I searched it but could not find instructions for what I wanted to do. Instead, I looked up instructions on the internet. I found this article which gave some good step by step instructions for erasing people from photos. I still need a lot of practice, as the photo I did ended up not looking exactly right. But for the size I needed, it worked out fine.


No comments: