Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Did You Know About the Sedona Method?

Did you know about the Sedona Method?

I did not know about it. But the funny thing about it is this: The Sedona Method is filled with tips and ideas for building happiness habits. I often read on blogs about "synchronistic" happenings and this is one of them. Earlier today I began reading an article in Reader’s Digest...about being happy! I have not been able to finish that article yet, but coming across the Sedona Method just hours after beginning the article makes me believe it is something I should think about.

I am often the pessimist. But the Sedona Method helps to transform those negative thoughts and feelings into positive thoughts, transforming individual and family’s lives. One of the most well known users of the Sedona Method is Mariel Hemingway. It is said that she has mastered self-image and stays free from the depression and low self-esteem that so plagued her grandfather Ernest.

Using the Sedona Method can help you to raise your happiness setpoint. You can discover true happiness, the happiness that is within you, helping you to join the wave of happiness that is sweeping over all who have discovered the ability to be truly happy. The Sedona Method shares secrets to "being happy for no reason."



No comments: