Monday, February 11, 2008

Did You Know Who Showed Me How to Customize a Blog?

Did you know who showed my how to customize a blog?

If you have been reading my last posts, you know it was my 11 year old daughter! She got on to change up the look of her "kidbits" blog. She loves to move her furniture around all the time, so changing the colors on her blog were just another ordinary day!

Just click the "template" button. From there she figured out how to customize the colors, the fonts, the styles from the top to the bottom of her blog. Guess I better start paying attention!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a terrific feeling though to be able to learn from one of your children? Not too many things are better than that!

silken said...

they both are never ending supplies of "stuff I don't know!!"

I remember that when we got ready to study WWII a few years ago, my son already knew all about what I had planned for one of the days-plus more-so he ended up telling me all about it! :)