Monday, March 31, 2008

Did You Know Where to Find Your Dream House?

Did you know where to find your dream house?

Some days my daughter and I just talk about our dream homes. We like our house and our neighbors, but if we could live any place we wanted, it probably would not be here. I don't know the "perfect" place to live, but I would not mind giving places like North Carolina a chance. I've heard the climate is great and it is really pretty. Looking at Wilmington real estate I see a few houses which just might make it onto our "dream house" list!

2 comments:

tripleZmom said...

I'm such a house addict. Before kiddos I used to go to Open Houses for fun.

silken said...

we did that around here too. all I could think was "I'd hate to clean this place". course, if I lived in a place like that I could afford a maid too! :)