Sunday, March 2, 2008

Did You Know I Got Picked to Write Homeschool Product Reviews?

Did you know I got picked to write homeschool product reviews?

I learned earlier this week that during their "alpha phase", the Choosy Homeschooler website will be paying homeschoolers to write product reviews (they have filled their quota for submissions.) I submitted an online application and am thrilled to say that I've been picked to do some! It should be a fun job talking about some of the products I've used over the years. I'm a little nervous, but hope that it will all go well. All my blogging experience is going to serve me a good purpose!

5 comments:

tripleZmom said...

I think you'll be great at that.

silken said...

thanks jerseygirl! I am trying to get it all organized now!!

Anonymous said...

Talk about a job that is tailor-made to your talents! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

They chose very well! You will be perfect for it!

silken said...

thanks so much eg and montucky! I am excited, but of course, anxious! I have three written, and had a new homeschooler look over them for me to see if they made sense...so just a few more in the first batch!!

any ideas for a "username" to place these under?