Saturday, March 15, 2008

Did You Know About Kettering University?

Did you know about Kettering University?


I was just mentioning to my son yesterday that since he is about to finish up his first year of high school, we need to start looking at some colleges he would be interested in. I told him that I’d like for us to start making plans to visit some of these college campuses. I don’t think the Freshman year is too early to start visiting potential colleges. In fact, last year, we made a visit to my sister’s Alma Mata. We were nearby and thought it would be good to stop in for a visit. It made a really good impression on both my kids. So that is why I thought we need to start getting a little more serious about scheduling some college campus visits.

But when you are a young teen, it is so hard to figure out just what college might be right for you. I came across the site for Kettering University. I was not familiar with the college before, but I really got a kick out of the stickman videoes! I think it hits kids right where they are!



Although I don’t know much about this school, it might be one worth checking out. I found out that they have been ranked "the #1 University in the nation for Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering" by US News and World Report. Being voted as one of US News Best Colleges for mechanical engineering is an achievement Kettering is proud of.




No comments: