Saturday, March 29, 2008

Did You Know I Just Finished the Lone Star Triathlon?

Did you know I just finished the Lone Star Triathlon?




I just finished this race! It was great fun and a great challenge! I beat the goal I had set for myself. My swim was really bad, though my time was better than I had thought I would finish in. My bike time and run time were both also under what I thought they would be. We were grateful for good weather with not nearly the wind gusts we had expected! It was lots of fun and I think I would like to do it again! I will certainly need more swim practice!

I will be posting more about my experience soon!

"Team YMCA"

4 comments:

Holly said...

WOO-HOO for Team YMCA!! That's fantastic! Congrats too for finishing under your set time goals. You look really happy in the picture--and you should be!

Can't wait to hear more.

silken said...

thanks holly! I think you'd love this! we really had a good time and it felt good to finish w/ those times!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You did well to beat your time goals! Good for you!

silken said...

thanks!! yeah, I was pretty happy!! :)