Saturday, March 15, 2008

Did You Know It's Spring Break?

Did you know it's spring break?

The public school kids here will be on spring break this week. I know they are all looking forward to it, though exams for the high school will be the week they return! I was looking forward to spring break, but I think I will be so busy, I may not have time to do all the things I had planned. Here are a couple of things I'd like to do with my kids during the break:

visit the Titanic exhibit
spend a few hours at the beach
see a movie


So far, that is all we have planned, besides relaxing when we can. My son has track practice everyday and I have some things to do to get ready for camp and some lesson planning to do as well.

What are your plans for spring break?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't seem to emphasize spring break here as much as most of the country does, and of course without kids in school, I hardly notice. It's hard to believe it's already that time of year!

Anonymous said...

This is off topic, but I noticed in this morning's online newspaper from Billings Montana several stories about homeschoolers and college and thought you would be interested. Here's the link: http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2008/03/16/features/magazine/20-homeschool.txt

At the bottom of the slim column to the right of this story is a section called "More magazine" and it contains links to several more stories.

silken said...

It's that time of year for us! I know my cousins in Mich. don't get spring break til April.

thanks for the link, I will be sure to check it out!