Friday, June 15, 2007

Did You Know About Orlando Vacation Villa Rentals?

Did you know about Orlando Vacation Villa Rentals?

We have not been to Orlando since 2002. Our kids are ready and asking to go back. We are hoping to make a family trip sometime next year. I hear that Orlando and its theme parks have changed over the last five years. With all the competition within the amusement parks, there is always some new ride or attraction to catch.

Our last trip, we stayed in a hotel. Since our kids are bigger now, we may look at Orlando vacation villa rentals for a place to stay. Bigger kids need a bigger place to stay. I would love a spacious home away from home. And a pool in the backyard means we don’t have to share the pool with others.

I like the convenience of checking dates and availability online. I might even find a package deal. The rates are competitive with standard hotels. We would be able to rent the size home that will best suit our needs.

I love being able to get up to the minute news on all things Orlando. I can even browse articles and information to help us come up with the best vacation plan.



This is based on information from Blogitive.

No comments: