Saturday, June 16, 2007

Did You Know About RedHead Rants?

Did you know about RedHead Rants?

My blogging cyber-friend Sapheyerblu has branched out. She has found a new niche for her blogging self at RedHead Rants . This is the place where she can let down her red hair and be herself. Although this blog is still new, I really like the direction she is going with it. It is fun and full of real life. She has been writing most of her life and this is going to be the creative outlet for her. Stop in and check out this fun-loving blog about life, motherhood, marriage, and anything else she feels so inclined to rant,er, blog about.

2 comments:

Christine said...

That is absolutely perfect.

I owe you so big. I'll be doing a post on your sites before the night is over.

Thanks hon.

silken said...

great! glad these worked for you! thanks for the review back-I appreciate it!