Thursday, June 7, 2007

Did You Know How To Insert a Photo into Your Blog Post?

Did you know how to insert a photo into your blog post?

I love to read blogs that have photos included. It just really brings the article more home to me. I especially love to see things that I would otherwise not get to see-a Montana mountain vista, my friend's new garden, a baby's first step, a wedding in India...

I have often used Flickr.com to upload photos and get a code from them to embed a photo into my blog. It is very easy to do and keeps a sort of photo album of your shots for you.

I was recently having trouble inserting photos into these blogger posts. My dad, a blogging king, told me that on the tool bar of creating a new post there is an icon for uploading images. I tried it, and it is easy too.

So there are two options for you to try to insert a photo into your next blog post.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good advice about Flickr. It also give you a little back-up on your photos. Also, since the photos posted on blog pages are medium size or less, when you see an exceptional photo, it's nice to visit that photo on Flickr and see it in it's original size. Sometimes they're awesome!

silken said...

you've got an awesome Flickr collection. thanks for stopping in.