Friday, June 1, 2007

Did You Know Some of My Favorite TV Shows?

Did you know some of my favorite TV shows?


There are not too many shows I like to watch these days, so most of my favorite TV shows are from years gone by, mostly from when I was a kid. Some of them we have been able to get on our TV even without cable. I'd love to see more of these re-run.

I've always enjoyed Leave It To Beaver. And of course, the shipwrecked crew on Gilligan's Island. The blended family of The Brady Bunch. Then later, Family Ties and
I can't forget The Cosby Show. Then there was Quantum Leap and sometimes the Wonder Years. There has always been Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune. For a while, my husband and I enjoyed the earlier years of Law & Order.

2 comments:

Lacie said...

Ohhh- Little House on the Prairie!

If I had the time I could watch the TV series all day long!

silken said...

oh, well, I could add that to a book list. I read those to the kids a few years ago, but never saw the shows much (they came on Wed nights) but I have seen some as an adult. my daughter has enjoyed both the books and some of the series we have been able to catch or check out on video