Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Did You Know About Mig's Dreamcatcher Photos?

Did you know about Mig's dreamcatcher photos ?


This lady has a very unique talent. She wrote a post about how she can take a photo and unleash your dreams through the photo. I loved what she had done with the few photos I'd seen, so I took the chance to send her a photo of myself (after commenting on her post and making sure it was ok first) to see what she could come up with. Here you can see the beautiful creation which she made from my photo. Thanks Mig!


Mig's dreamcatcher photos


5 comments:

Merry Monteleone said...

Wow!!! Beautiful job... and now I know what you look like, inside and out. ;-)

silken said...

I like the picture but I was afraid to post it--then everyone will know what I look like! but I really like what she did w/ it! thanks for pointing me her way :)

Mihaela Lica Butler said...

Hi Silken, :)
Thank you for the link love. I am really happy you like the artwork.

My boyfriend suggested you have the smile of an angel. So I've got help for this one.
You eyes shine like stars, with purity and joy. I really enjoyed creating this photomontage for you.

May you always shine!

Mig

silken said...

oh, how sweet of you and your boyfriend. I sure appreciate all the kind thoughts. thank you!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! What a talent mig has!