Friday, June 1, 2007

Did You Know What I Love About Naps?

Did you know what I love about naps?

I don't get to take as many as I used to. I have often heard a debate on if napping is good for you. I believe it was Da Vinci who was a firm believer in naps. There are some good reasons to nap.

You can stay up later, or maybe you stayed up late the night before. Some days, it is easier to get up early if you know you can nap later. Napping almost always clears your mind and it provides a great break. It allows for a cool down in the heat of the day-which is what you find in many countries. Naps are good for your mind, good for your body, good for your attitude and good for your outlook. My says that "no day is so bad that it can't be cured by a nap".

(Maybe I should go take a nap!)

No comments: