Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Did You Know There Is One Lady at Comcast Who Has Helped Us?

Did you know there is one lady at Comcast who has helped us?

I do just want to state for the record that one of the supervisors at Comcast has been responsive to us. Her name is Tanesha and she has returned calls and done what she can to help resolve our situation. I just wanted to be fair to her for her efforts.

There was actually one other customer support staff who really tried to help my husband a few weeks ago, but you know they can't do much. And one of the techs who has been here more than once, Anthony, hates coming back here. He said it makes him look bad and he doesn't like that. (Getting it fixed would really help him to look good!) So for what it's worth, out of four aggravating, frustrating, maddening months of problems, there are a couple of folks who are at least trying to do what they can...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I'm doing some research on people who blog about poor customer service, I work for a large advertising agency and would love to talk to you about your experience and what happened. Let me know if you would be available to talk about this in the next week of so, many thanks in advance,

John

Anonymous said...

Good for Tanesha! She probably has a tough job in all of this!

silken said...

yes Montucky, I am sure she gets tired of all the garbage!

silken said...

sure John, I can talk to you about it. I am not sure if the situation is resolved or not and many of our neighbors are frustrated too. I can share my side of the story, but it is not interesting or anything....