Monday, December 22, 2008

Did You Know I Ran Thirteen Miles Today?

Did you know I ran thirteen miles today!

I am so excited that I actually completed thirteen today! I was going to do 11 but when I decided to go ahead and do 12, I thought, well, I ought to go ahead and do 13! I did use the five minute run/one minute walk method and it worked out really well. I got pretty tired mile 11-12, but overall I am very happy with the way today's run went. Now I get to cut back on the mileage until race day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I bet that feels good! That's a long way!

Holly said...

Way to go girl!! You did a half today--wowzers! You are ready.

Me, not so much...

silken said...

I was so tired, but I did feel good! I am excited Holly; now I know I can finish!! :)

thanks!