Monday, December 15, 2008

Did You Know About Bamboo Socks?

Did you know about bamboo socks?

I went to look for some new athletic socks last night. I went to the running store where I won a gift card. They did not have a large supply of socks, but the ones that caught my eye were bamboo and wool! They are made for "breathing", wicking away moisture and eliminating odor causing bacteria. That all sounds pretty good for sweaty feet! They also sport a Lycra band across the arch for extra support. And, there is no toe seam. They come in black/charcoal and tan/natural colors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look good! I haven't seen (or noticed) any with bamboo before but I'll watch for them. The wool blend type of socks has worked very well for me.

silken said...

I am saving these for my long run tomorrow. I also saw at Academy they have a few pair of bamboo socks, none that look as good as these though....

Footprint Bamboo Socks and Shirts said...

Check out http://www.FootprintBamboo.com they have 95% bamboo socks that are certified organic, and great for athletes and diabetics. They will be at Booth 306 march 13-15 2009 at the Go Green Expo in Philly