Friday, July 6, 2007

Did you know I have just been tagged as a "Rockin' Girl Blogger"?

Did you know I have just been tagged as a "Rockin' Girl Blogger"?






Well, I don't know if my kids would agree with it, but I sure appreciate the tag from High Fidelity , one of the rocking-est girl bloggers I know! But I guess since there are no tag-backs, I will pass on to you some of my other favorite Rocking Girl Bloggers. There are many!

1. Forever Flamingo -this gal really rocks. I sure do miss her and all the joy she brings to everyone she sees.

2. Marathon Bird -just from her title, you can guess that this rockin' girl can rock along for 26 miles! I've known her for a while now, and she is the kind of lady who is full of talents and a great friend.

3. Heather -I haven't known Heather a very long time, but every time I am around her, she just brings out the best in every one around. She is a rockin' mama who helped serve as camp nurse recently, so you KNOW she's gotta rock!

4. Domestik Goddess -don't we all wish we were? Though I don't know her personally, this lady is a goddess in her realms. Her domestik goddess blog is full of fun household tips and items for the goddess in all of us. And she happens to be a great writer too!

5. RedHead Rants -though this is her newest blog, this redhead has been blogging elsewhere for a while. She rocks with all her tips and stories, and was known as "Mama Bear" at the most recent boy scout camp!

A toast to all these Rockin' Girl Bloggers! You Rock!

10 comments:

domestika said...

Hoho, silken, at first I read that as "this lady is a goddess in her dreams"!! Thanks for the tag - so many excellent Rocking Girl Bloggers out there, just about all my regular reads have been so honoured, it's darned fine company! I am so flattered, truly. {modest blush} And may I say, you also Rock - bigtime.

silken said...

thanks for the compliments. hey, we can all aspire to be a goddess, right? ;)

lots of great gal bloggers out there!

Lacie said...

Cool! Thanks Girl! I would have tagged you but...Already done! How Fun! Blogging is so FUN!

silken said...

hope you'll join in lacie! it is fun, and it's great to meet all these rockin' bloggers! I know everyone who checks out your blog will love it! :)

sapheyerblu said...

This is too cool. I saw this one someone else's blog and was kind of jealous. Now, I've got one. Whoo Hoo!!!!!

silken said...

hey sapheyerblu--YOU ROCK!

Heather's House said...

thanks girl...you are so sweet. It sounds like a fun "tag". Blogging rocks!! HA :) See you soon.

Heather's House said...

hey silken...I'm out of town till Tues so I will do my "tag" when I get back....just wanted you to know I didn't forget about you. :)

Holly said...

Thanks so much! How fun to be thought of as a rockin' girl!! I just posted my tags here.

silken said...

heather and holly,

thanks for playing along. it's fun isn't it! :)