Thursday, July 12, 2007

Did You Know About Discover Scuba Diving Courses?

Did you know about Discover Scuba Diving courses?

In preparation for our upcoming cruise, my husband said he wants to scuba dive. That's great, except we've never dived (or is it dove?) before! But in looking at all our options for things to do on shore, we found "discover scuba" classes. These classes are for those who have never done scuba before. It is an introductory course (you will not get certified, but it could count towards certification) in which you learn the basics of scuba and then get to do a shallow water dive (anywhere from 25 to 40 ft). We intend to try this out!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

2 comments:

Heather's House said...

Hey! That sounds fun....maybe one day my hubby and I will get to go on a cruise. You need to fill me in on all the info. though! :) The last vacation we took was to Abilene, Texas! HA HA

silken said...

well, Abilene has it's merits...at least it did when my husband was there going to school while I was still in HS! :)

we are SO looking forward to this trip!