Monday, July 23, 2007

Did You Know About The Rhapsody of the Seas?

Did you know about The Rhapsody of the Seas?

This cruise ship was my home away from home last week. I spent seven nights aboard this elegant ship along with a great crew who provided lots of fun and excitement throughout the trip. We loved staying aboard this ship. We loved the crew members (I have to expressly name Lilliana our attendant, our table waiter from Bali (whose name I can't pronounce or spell-sorry!), Adam our assistant waiter, Eric the cruise director, Duncan and Claire for all their great workouts and fun activities. And of course, I have to thank my husband for such a wonderful trip and the twenty years it took us to get there! :)


Later this year, this ship is moving to Asia with some really great itineraries there.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's some ship! It's great to have a crew that good on board. That makes it an enjoyable and memorable experience.

silken said...

this ship was awesome! (you should see the one they are going to replace it with-I just read about it today. ice skating rink, inline skating track, basketball court, etc)

the crew really were great! they kept the energy and excitement going throughout the whole trip. the turn around time between trips is next to nothing, and they continue to be upbeat, energetic, smiling...it really was great