Saturday, September 8, 2007

Did You Know I Reply?



Did you know I reply ?

Because I love to get comments, and I think it is important to the life of a blog, I will try to reply any time someone comments. I think that by replying, we only do ourselves, our blogs and our readers a favor. I think it encourages readership and is a great way to make new blogging buddies.

I would like to thank Mike for pointing out that there are many other bloggers out there who feel the same way. And thanks for the image too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Besides, it's a simple courtesy. Over the lifetime of my blogs, I have counted some of the comments as the most precious part, and they should not be ignored or dismissed.

silken said...

yeah, I think bloggers "live" for comments! :) when I first started blogging, I didn't comment much, nor did I comment back, now it feels like the comments are a sort of "life line" between bloggers, our way of communicating.