Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Did You Know How to Win Free Workout Gear?

Did you know how to win new workout gear?

I have always loved "working out" on my own. I have been a walker since 1990. I have walked in parks, on college tracks, through numerous neighborhoods and sports complexes. I love the feeling a daily walk brings. You can greet the day, which is what I prefer, or walk in the evening after a long day, relieving the built up stress. You can take in the sights, whether they be your neighbors and the changes each season brings to your neighborhood, or the sights of nature in your local park, as well as anything in between. It's always fun to discover something "new" that you may have walked past for months, or even years. And walking is cheap. All it takes is a good pair of shoes, and comfortable clothes. Making the time each day is sometimes difficult, but I can sure tell a difference if I miss-both in my mind and body.

Right now, Ryka is offering a special way to win new workout gear. Simply write a blog post telling how you fit in your special exercise (or how you don't!), link back to their post and let them know you've joined in. And for even more chances to win, Ryka is giving away 50 shirts and 50 pairs of shoes each day in October ! So come on and join in. Somebody is going to get a new pair of shoes!


No comments: