Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Did You Know About Freeze It Pain Relief Gel?


Did you know about Freeze It Pain Relief Gel?

I received a packet in the mail asking me to give this new advanced therapy pain relief gel a try. I am always suffering from pulled muscles, whether from runs or strength training, so I knew the opportunity to try this out would soon arise.

Today I applied this pain relief gel to a strained muscle in my chest. I had been told that this gel was really great, that it wasn't greasy and provided great relief. Well, I really had to agree with that assessment. It was great! I loved the non-greasy formula. And I really do mean non-greasy. It applied easily, rubbed right in leaving no greasy residue to stick to my clothes. The smell was strong, though not unpleasant, almost reminiscent of the old Vicks VapoRub we used as kids. The best thing about the smell is that it did not stay on my hands after I washed them. The gel washed off completely and easily with no lingering odor.

The medicine itself worked well on my strained muscle. I could feel the penetrating action. The application area felt cool, not the hot sensation you get with other similar ointments. It never burned or stuck to my clothes. And after a short time, the odor disappeared from the area. So I was getting the medicinal benefit without the side effects of lingering odor and sticky clothes.

I am looking forward to purchasing Freeze It in stores soon, as this will be the new pain relief gel of choice.




No comments: