Thursday, March 5, 2009

Did You Know My Daughter Misses Her Friend?

Did you know My Daughter Misses Her Friend?

Some friends of ours moved this past summer. So my daughter and I took a day trip last Friday to visit a museum nearby them and to see their new home. While my friend went to pick up her daughter from school, my daughter was busy getting her friend's room fixed up! Here are the results:







The girls decided that since they had to clean it up anyway, they would "recycle" and wrap the brother's room too! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's something I love about having kids!

silken said...

it was fun! :)

Daesha said...

Everyone needs their room wrapped once in a while! Glad the girls had fun!

silken said...

yep!! lots of fun, over too fast!

Holly said...

Love that! Did she tortilla slap her bed too?