Sunday, March 29, 2009

Did You Know About City Sports?

Did you know about City Sports?

Located in downtown Boston, near Boston Common, is a sports shop called City Sports. It is easily accessed from either the Downtown Crossing or the Park St. Train stations. We happened upon this store while walking toward the parks. Of course, we had to stop in and check it out. Luckily for us, the day we stopped, all Celtics gear was 20% off! Perfect time to pick up a couple of shirts to wear to the game! My daughter got a cute girl's cut t-shirt to wear for only $16. My son came away with a Paul Pierce jersey for $36! My husband also bought a toboggan to keep the wind off his head and out of his ears. There is also a bargain basement. We did not pick up anything there, though my son saw some "raw" Ed Hardy Vans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those prices sound pretty good actually. I remember the sports stuff in Philly was really pricy! Maybe the lousy economy is keeping prices down a bit now.

silken said...

yeah, I was really surprised. my son was too, he's seen those same jerseys for $90!

tripleZmom said...

I'm so glad it's still there - I loved to shop there when I was in college.