Thursday, January 7, 2010

Did You Know After Christmas is a Good Time to Clean?

Did you know after Christmas is a good time to clean?

Everyone says spring is the best time to clean but for us, we did some good cleaning after Christmas. Even my husband got in on the act! He is really a better cleaner than I am, when he gets motivated. And we did clean out. The garage got an overhaul, furniture got moved and somewhat shifted a bit. Now mind you, this is not modern furniture, but just above newlyweds furniture. It's pretty heavy but my daughter and I were able to move the couch and do some serious sweeping and vacuuming! Even though we have a fake Christmas tree, it's older than my son, and lost quite a few needles this year. I guess that just adds to the illusion of a real tree! Even our old school room got some of my husband's attention. After all is said and done, we still have too much stuff, but for the most part, it's all a bit cleaner now!

No comments: