Friday, January 22, 2010

Did You Know About the Poetry Coach Online?

Did you know about the Poetry Coach online?

I had never been very good at poems. Either at reading them or writing them. But as I began blogging, some of my online writing experiences did include some forms of poetry. Once I even tried to submit a couple of poems to be published. I got some good advice but neither were ever accepted. I could have used some advice from the Poetry Coach!

The Poetry Coach has a great looking website that will allow the aspiring poet to gain the added insight to getting his/her work(s) published. The Poetry Coach has lots of experience in writing, reading, and teaching. This looks like the perfect place to get that extra punch! And just maybe you too will find yourself a published poet!

No comments: