Monday, October 20, 2008

Did You Know I am Putting Together my Christmas Shopping List?

Did you know I am putting together my Christmas shopping list?

Yes, I like to have it done early! I always try to order books from Scholastic for all the cousins, and I am a little behind on that this year. I bought some shirts for the boys on my list-nephews, son, husband and dad. I got season passes to Broadway Across America for my daughter and she picked out a hoodie she wants. My son will likely get an in-ground basketball goal to replace the one blown down by Ike and probably a new bike, since his got stolen that week too. As for my husband, no idea! Nephews are still into toys (but I did my the older one laser tag for his upcoming 9th birthday!) Mom and my husband's family, no ideas yet either. Maybe lots of cooked/homemade items again. Now, just don't go telling them their gifts, please!

No comments: