Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Did You Know About Reverse Phone Lookup?

Did you know about reverse phone lookup ?

I could have used this service just the other day! I had missed a phone call from a number I did not recognize. It worked out all right when I decided to go ahead and call the number back. But there was a time two years ago when I wish I would have been able to use a service like this. There were some family issues going on and we were receiving harassing phone calls. As I did not want to get into a fight with someone, I chose not to answer any calls from an unknown number. As it turned out, my sister overseas was also trying to call. Because I did not recognize the number, I did not answer. This put added stress on the situation as she could not get through to talk to me since I would not answer! I could have used the look up to find out exactly who was calling, from the U.S. or Canada. Using a reverse phone lookup is easy. No one will be contacted to let them know you've searched their number.

The reverse look up can be helpful in other areas too. If you have unknown numbers on your phone bill, or keep getting annoying or prank calls, or just want to check a missed call, the reverse lookup can be an easy way to find the information you need.

No comments: