Thursday, November 15, 2007

Did You Know Somebody Thinks I'm Nice?

Did you know somebody thinks I'm nice ?!

Thanks jerseygirl ! I really appreciate the kind words and the "nice" award. It is nice to feel like others can somehow appreciate what we do on here! :)

There are so many nice bloggers out there. I could not decide who to send the award on to. I don't know who all has received it as of yet...but I do think I want to pass it on to inklings . She has been such a great source of encouragement over the year or two that I have been doing this blogging thing. She always has something nice to say to me and props me up about this endeavor of life. So to thank her, I would like to pass this "nice" award on to her...(you can post it on any and every blog you have if you want!)

No comments: