Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Did You Know A Non-Greasy, Non-Stinky Pain Relief Gel?

Did you know a non-greasy, non-stinky pain relief gel?

Not too long ago I heard about Freeze It Gel pain relief gel. It claims to be able to relieve pain without the greasy, smelly side effects of many other pain relief gels. I was willing to give it a try.

This gel is great! I loved the way it went on easily, and did not feel greasy. It washed right off of my hands and did not leave a smell at all. It dried clear and non-greasy and it did not leave a lingering smell.

Because my mom and grandmother both suffer from arthritis, I would love for them to be able to have a steady supply of Freeze It Gel. When I heard about a contest to win a year’s supply of Freeze It , I wanted to enter so that I could keep those two ladies free from the stiffening pain they experience almost daily.

Freeze It is a great remedy for pains other than arthritis. It can help with muscles stiff from exercise and persistent pain before bed. The pain relief remedy comes in both a gel and roll on form.

Because Freeze It is derived from natural sources, this product is safe and effective to use up to four times a day. It contains aloe and vitamin E, menthol and camphor. It also contains the herbal extract Ilex. This is derived from a South American holly shrub and is used around the world to enhance the effectiveness of pain relievers.

So, if I could win a year’s supply of Freeze It Gel, I would keep a packet or two for myself and my family and then send the rest of it to my mom and my granny. I know that my granny would love to have some ongoing relief from her continual visits from her companion she calls "Arthur" and I think Freeze It could be just the answer for her.


This is my granny. She is awesome! I would love to be able to help her out a little bit if possible.






No comments: