Monday, November 19, 2007

Did You Know About Online Book Discussions?

Did you know about online book discussions?

I guess my first book discussion participation was over a year ago. The site we were at has fallen, but the lady who led our first discussion will be hosting a new one at her new spot. Starting on December 13, we will begin discussing the book Lottery by Patricia Wood.

I just finished reading this book. Overall, I liked the book very much. I really like the lead character, Perry L. Crandall. This book is very poignant and really speaks to all of us as human beings. I think there is a great message to the book. I really like how Ms. Wood has a great understanding for the things she wrote about-from those with disabilities, to sailing to winning the lottery.

If you can get your hands on this book, I hope you will join us for the discussion next month .

I only hope I can remember everything a month from now!

No comments: