Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Did You Know About Biotene Sensitivity Toothpaste?

Did you know about Biotene sensitivity toothpaste?




I have long had dental problems. I think I was 11 before I ever actually went to a dentist. As an adult, I knew that I needed to visit a dentist regularly. I had much problem with gingivitis and when I got serious about my dental care, I ended up needing lots of work done.

Because of the condition of my teeth and gums, they were both very sensitive. My gums would bleed almost every time I brushed my teeth. I would often feel cold sensations against my teeth; in general, very poor dental health.

So when I heard about Biotene and that it is designed as a sensitive toothpaste , I wanted to give it a try. I also called my grandmother, who has problems with sensitive teeth as well, and asked her to give it a try as well.

We both enjoyed the way Biotene works. It is gentle without the “spicy” taste of regular toothpastes. I wish I would have found this back when I was having so much trouble. Because Biotene is made with ingredients like Potassium Nitrate and its Enzyme LP3 Complex, I think it could have helped to prevent a lot of the trouble I was having.




No comments: